Document Merging is always among the requirements of any computer/smartphone user. There comes the need for a FREE online document merger application that should work perfectly with any of the modern browsers in use, like Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera and any other.
GroupDocs provides a reliable online application where you can just follow quick steps to merge multiple files to generate a single document without leaving your favorite browser.
How to Merge Documents
- Drop your documents for merging.
- Once the upload completes, drag document thumbnails to rearrange the uploaded files.
- Click on Merge Now button to start the merge process.
- Once your documents are merged, click on Download Now button.
- You may also send the download link of the merged document by providing the Email address.
Supported File Formats
Supported documents include the most common and popular formats; like DOC/DOCX of Microsoft Word documents, XLS/XLSX of MS Excel spreadsheets, PPT/PPTX for PowerPoint presentations, OpenDocument, PDF and more. All the current supported file types are mentioned below for guidance.
|Word Processing||DOC, DOCX, DOCM, DOT, DOTX, DOTM, ODT, OTT, RTF, TXT|
|Spreadsheets||XLS, XLSX, XLSM, XLSB, ODS, CSV|
|Presentations||PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, ODP, OTP|
|Visio Drawings||VSDX, VSDM, VSSX, VSSM, VSTX, VSTM, VDX, VSX, VTX|
It works well on all platforms including Microsoft Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. All files are processed on our servers. You do not need to download any plugin or software installation to merge your files.