We are pleased to announce the GroupDocs.Classification App which comes up with features to classify texts and documents with two taxonomies: IAB-2 and Documents. You can add multiple files (Microsoft Office, OpenDocument, TXT and Documents) from your device and classify them all in one click. All files, texts and results are stored in a classification table and you can download them as a CSV file.
How to Classify Documents?
Simple steps to classify your document(s):
- Just select one or multiple files to classify with “Add File(s)” button.
- Click “IAB-2” or “Documents” at the last row of the table to classify all uploaded files or you can select an individual taxonomy for each file.
How to Classify texts?
Simple steps to classify your text(s):
- Click “Add a new text” to add a new row with text input to the table. Type or Copy-Paste the text inside the text input.
- Click “IAB-2” or “Documents” at the last row of the table to classify all the texts or you can select an individual taxonomy for each text.
Following are the features available in our free GroupDocs.Classification App:
- Classify text(s) or document(s) with IAB-2 or Documents taxonomies.
- Fast and easy to use.
- Add multiple files and classify them all in one click.
- Microsoft Office, OpenDocument, Txt & PDF are supported.
- View documents classification results in the table.
- Download classification results in CSV format.
Free Support & Feedback
We always appreciate and welcome our users to share their feedback to improve this application. We will be happy to know your thoughts and suggestions. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.